I love the picture of Lucy's hair blowing in the wind! Great pics Shannon. We're going to miss you guys!!!
What fun! I can't wait until Luke is old enough to do stuff like this!
shannon, those pictures turned out really good. they look excellent. i'm gonna miss you so much, friend!
That picture of Will is awesome. When will guys be in Seattle?
We leave first thing tomorrow- yikes!
oh, so now you refer to yourself as 'El Shanzo'?! I love it! You are so hilarious. What am I going to do without you in Saint Louis!?!?
I love these pictures!! What a fun day!! You're so blessed! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the picture of Lucy's hair blowing in the wind! Great pics Shannon. We're going to miss you guys!!!
What fun! I can't wait until Luke is old enough to do stuff like this!
shannon, those pictures turned out really good. they look excellent. i'm gonna miss you so much, friend!
That picture of Will is awesome. When will guys be in Seattle?
We leave first thing tomorrow- yikes!
oh, so now you refer to yourself as 'El Shanzo'?! I love it! You are so hilarious. What am I going to do without you in Saint Louis!?!?
I love these pictures!! What a fun day!! You're so blessed! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment