Thursday, July 26, 2007

My book list

We've been doing a lot of reading. Going to the library has opened my eyes to the fact that there are some really bad children's books out there. However, I have stumbled across some that I think are beautifully written and have really enjoyed reading. On a quest for good reading I have decided to make links to my favorites. Let me know if there are any you would add to the list.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Shan! Our camp office staff was so excited when I told them you were making a list and they all wanted to contribute. :)
Jen says: Make Way for Ducklings
Sarah says: Any book by Jasper Tompkins
Landon says: Bearinstean (sp) Bears
Kev says: Where the Wild Things Are & Good Night Moon. He also suggests Harold and the Purple Crayon.
XOXXOOX
ps. Let us know how the list is coming along! :)