Adorable. And I've been meaning to ask you since we saw you at the market where you found the flower clips? I bought some silk flowers and was just going to improvise a couple.
the bows, the dresses, the sister hug in the tall green grass. such sweetness.
always love seeing your pics. looks like you're doing an amazing job with 5 little ones. love that your girls each have two sisters and your little guys each have a brother. seems like the perfect set-up. :)
6 comments:
Adorable. And I've been meaning to ask you since we saw you at the market where you found the flower clips? I bought some silk flowers and was just going to improvise a couple.
the bows, the dresses, the sister hug in the tall green grass. such sweetness.
always love seeing your pics. looks like you're doing an amazing job with 5 little ones. love that your girls each have two sisters and your little guys each have a brother. seems like the perfect set-up. :)
brooke (lindsey schubert's sister)
This is absolutely adorable!
great shot Shannon!
What a great picture, Shannon. Hello to you, by the way! We never see you!
Love this picture! Would you hate me if I bought similar dresses for my girls!? :)
Post a Comment