Thursday, July 1, 2010

Night Away

My friend Sooze is getting married in 2 weeks!  I cannot wait!  We had a night out in the heart of Seattle at the top of the Westin to anticipate this amazing wedding.  Oh my it was fun.  This was my first overnight break from the kiddos and I took advantage of every second!


IMG_3084
First when we got there we went to the pool and hot tub and looked out over Seattle on the most glorious sunny day.  Then we retired to the room and enjoyed scrumptious thai food- yum yum!
IMG_3010
We then got all fancified and went out a bit.  Half the fun was getting fancified.
IMG_3025
Here we are...
IMG_3056
The next morning we woke up (I woke up early and walked around Seattle a bit, got a latte and went shopping at H &M, so nice).  We then cooked waffles and shared Sooze stories.  It was a wonderful weekend to celebrate Sooze and I quite enjoyed my little kid break.

1 comment:

Cutzi said...

Ahhh.... this all sounds divine.