Monday, October 25, 2010

Show us your ways, impart your wisdom

IMG_6538

5 comments:

bug said...

hilarious, shannon. love keeping tabs on you guys via the blog and Tony & Edie. Hope to see you - wait for it - in PERSON one day. happy halloween! Bug

Kristen said...

Hahahaha! She must be telling them something about how shirts are overrated and to only do something with your hair every third day, so as not to tire yourself.

Seriously, great picture. I love it.

Anonymous said...

You KNOW she is teaching them all about escaping when no one is looking!

janet said...

Look at you! You made it out of the teeny tiny phase! (Congratulations!)I can't believe how big the twins are getting! Love this precious picture! How are you guys doing?

Kathy Day said...

hahahahahaha!!! I really love this picture. I am even tempted to make it my desktop background even though they are not my own kids.