
We finally got our tree! I felt like we needed to get it because I wasn't quite convinced it was Christmas yet, it just came so darn fast this year for some reason. So, it was especially important to have the decorations up so I could start feeling the Christmas vibe.



Ada wanted to wear the Easter bunny hat, sure, why not?




3 comments:
Get the twins BabyBug magazine! It is darling and sturdy. We borrow it from the library a lot, and I finally got a subscription for Xave for Christmas.
Oh and the Easter bunny ears while getting a Christmas tree is hilarious!
Get them something you'll need for them this year! Another Ergo carrier- two if you don't already have one- these are awesome! Or nice two-step stools with their names on it that Ada can use in the meantime. Children's books the whole family can enjoy, but a little note to each of them in the front. An extra set of crib sheets for both to cut down on laundry. Their first pair of shoes they'll be in so soon! Matching outfits for pictures since they probably usually wear clothes from big siblings...Christmas outfits for next year that are on sale now! Christmas ornaments for each one. Do they need bigger kid car seats yet? Will they in a matter of months? Wrap those puppies up!
Post a Comment