Can't even remember how/when I started following you or how I linked to you in the first place...BUT I was having kids at the same time you were (minus the twins!)and always love reading. THIS video made me cry in how you captured the preciousness of this "stage" that can also be so frustrating too! Thanks for the motivation! Also...what song is that? I love it!
Nice to meet you Jen (: I'm so glad the video encouraged you, it can be so hard, but I like the video too because it reminds me of what a precious time it really is . The song is actually written by a friend of ours on an album he gave us, don't know if it's available on itunes, the band name is Pearl Merchant. Such a great song and one of our kids favorites!
4 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. Hands down the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love y'all.
Thanks for the glimpse into your life! Love it.
Can't even remember how/when I started following you or how I linked to you in the first place...BUT I was having kids at the same time you were (minus the twins!)and always love reading. THIS video made me cry in how you captured the preciousness of this "stage" that can also be so frustrating too! Thanks for the motivation! Also...what song is that? I love it!
Nice to meet you Jen (: I'm so glad the video encouraged you, it can be so hard, but I like the video too because it reminds me of what a precious time it really is . The song is actually written by a friend of ours on an album he gave us, don't know if it's available on itunes, the band name is Pearl Merchant. Such a great song and one of our kids favorites!
Post a Comment