Well hi there sweet, drooly baby!
Henry was a little, completely obsessed with this helmet and Joel was nice enough to let him live out all his wildest fantasies by wearing it all day!
Nice move Lu!
Henry actually took it off long enough to let Ada get a picture in it
weirdo
Everyone, totally awestruck. This picture actually isn't a fair representation at all. The Lindseys do an AWESOME firework show, but I was too busy comforting my little girls in the greenhouse to take pics. Thanks friends for an awesome 4th!











2 comments:
Hi there, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your life on this blog! A friend of mine sent me the link to your site earlier in the week, and it has been such a joy to follow your journey with twins. I feel like I am living your story, just four years behind you, and have had a mini glimpse of my future! We have a five year old girl, a four year old boy, a just turned one year old daughter, and I am 31 weeks pregnant with twins.
Every day is so full of questions, from "do I need a tripple stroller?!" to "how on EARTH are we gonna survive the next year (or three!)" Your story is such an encouragement. Seeing the way God has provided for you at every turn is such a testament to His faithfulness.
So thank you, and blessings as your forge ahead in this crazy life we lead with the Littles!
Crazy pregnancy brain. Never signed my comment! My name is Kjerste. Also, I see we have a friend in common who also happens to have twins: Courtney Dey and I grew up together and our family attends her dad's church down south of you guys. Small world. :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment