"Emma was in charge of the decorations. I thought you might enjoy the "buttons" she made with some broccoli and a celery stick. :-)"
-Stacie
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
your blog is hilarious, I like the snowman and the dead fish picture stories. It reminds of 'pwetty bird...I just thought he was real quiet' from dumb and dumber.
your blog is hilarious, I like the snowman and the dead fish picture stories. It reminds of 'pwetty bird...I just thought he was real quiet' from dumb and dumber.
2 comments:
your blog is hilarious, I like the snowman and the dead fish picture stories. It reminds of 'pwetty bird...I just thought he was real quiet' from dumb and dumber.
Anyhoo, best to you all, love cr
your blog is hilarious, I like the snowman and the dead fish picture stories. It reminds of 'pwetty bird...I just thought he was real quiet' from dumb and dumber.
Anyhoo, best to you all, love cr
Post a Comment