Ode to KK
KK, O, KK, wanna play?
Watch a woovie with me all day?
You have to be sneaky to get out of our flat
Cause I'll chase you out the door to stay for a chat.
You make me crack up like a laughing Hyenna,
So I've deemed you KKTT, just like Brangelina.
You handle the chaos of toddlers with ease,
Even if floppy smells like velveeta cheese.
If I'm all wet from splashin' in a puddle
Nothing is nicer than a big KK cuddle
We like to have friends o'er- but there's so much to do!
KK to the rescue! She helps with one recipe, maybe two.
With fam'ly so far she's a much needed friend.
Time and much laughter she's eager to lend.
Without KK mommy would prob'ly go crazy-
And life would seem, oh, just a little more hazy.
What can I say? 'Cept KK's so fun!
A loyal companion for errands we run.
Thank you KK for your servant hand
How sounds a game of old Candyland?
Happy Valentine's Day
Love-
Lucy (with mommy's help)

No comments:
Post a Comment