So, the question, potty training or patience training? The answer... BOTH! It all started when little Lucy refused to put on her diaper and would only wear her Dora the Explorer underpants. We had great success getting rid of her pacifier so it seemed like a great idea. She successfully went potty on the potty the first couple times so I thought, "this will be a snap!" No sooner was I thinking this than I was cleaning up #2 from our living room carpet. Lucy was refusing to go on her toilet but obviously had to go. As a back-up plan she tried to go on her diaper that was sitting on the living room floor, and of course she missed- this is how the "accident" came to be. I've never been big on bribery, but I've resorted to every possible avenue of bribery I could think of. Actually, my hopes are up- she's having a good amount of success, and I haven't had to take out the oxy-clean since the big living room fiasco. Go Lucy Go!
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Potty Training or Patience Training?
So, the question, potty training or patience training? The answer... BOTH! It all started when little Lucy refused to put on her diaper and would only wear her Dora the Explorer underpants. We had great success getting rid of her pacifier so it seemed like a great idea. She successfully went potty on the potty the first couple times so I thought, "this will be a snap!" No sooner was I thinking this than I was cleaning up #2 from our living room carpet. Lucy was refusing to go on her toilet but obviously had to go. As a back-up plan she tried to go on her diaper that was sitting on the living room floor, and of course she missed- this is how the "accident" came to be. I've never been big on bribery, but I've resorted to every possible avenue of bribery I could think of. Actually, my hopes are up- she's having a good amount of success, and I haven't had to take out the oxy-clean since the big living room fiasco. Go Lucy Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm laughing out loud right now! That first picture of Lucy is great.
Post a Comment