Sunday, August 5, 2007
Animoto
So, here's the deal. I put the slide show below together by using the website www.animoto.com A couple of my friends started the site and I am so impressed by their creativity. They launch their site in about a week, so be sure to check it out- what I did was free, but you can pay a little and do unlimited length videos. So, for bloggers out there, there's my plug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
very cute. (I don't know if this comment is a repeat, because my computer just freaked out...so sorry if it is...) looks like a fun birthday celebration. did she get a pair of crocs?! we hope so!! can't wait for you guys to get back to stl...it's only a hundred stinking degrees here...plus humidity. love, love!
Hi Shannon!
I remembered the blog name! Great pictures. I'm glad we have this way to keep in touch.
Blessings,
Jennie
Hey Shannon ~
As promised, I'm leaving you a comment so you can find us. :D Thanks for the recruitment - Google should hire you!
Hope you guys are having a great time back in St. Louis...
Love you - Kathy
Post a Comment