Friday, September 21, 2007

My finds

I went to the free store at Covenant during my Mom's Morning out and found a couple of gems. I just love the scale above. I actually was able to clean it up after I took this picture and it looks great. I think it also weighs things up to 300 lbs. If I get motivated I might even paint this puppy a fun red or green.
This retro fan was just too great to pass by, especially when it's free! It's also one of my favorite decorating colors.. turquoise.
Some of you might know, if not, I have a key collection. Oversized keys, colored keys, old keys, unique keys. I found this and had to have them to join the collection (I actually paid for these).
Grabbed this on the way out. Some might say, "Kate Spade knock-off", I might say, "and..."

1 comment:

sbh said...

excellent finds! i'm so excited for you! those key and lock things are AWESOME! we had a great time with you last night. : )