It snowed today. The kids were thrilled and I had to scavenge to find clothes to bundle with. Our friend Anne Louise was over and she came up with the brilliant idea of putting little plastic zip-locks over the mittens- great tip for dry hands! A couple high lights. #1 Highlight: seeing what Lucy would look like if she weighed 100 lbs. She could barely move and kept begging Nate to take Layers off her. I still laugh when I look at the picture. #2 Highlight: sledding on cookie sheets. #3 highlight: hot cocoa after. There will probably be more pictures to come as it is currently dumping- I think we're already to 4 or 5 inches- quite the adventure!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
First Snow!
It snowed today. The kids were thrilled and I had to scavenge to find clothes to bundle with. Our friend Anne Louise was over and she came up with the brilliant idea of putting little plastic zip-locks over the mittens- great tip for dry hands! A couple high lights. #1 Highlight: seeing what Lucy would look like if she weighed 100 lbs. She could barely move and kept begging Nate to take Layers off her. I still laugh when I look at the picture. #2 Highlight: sledding on cookie sheets. #3 highlight: hot cocoa after. There will probably be more pictures to come as it is currently dumping- I think we're already to 4 or 5 inches- quite the adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So fun! I love your snowman too! He's pretty darn cute! The bundling reminds me of A Christmas Story (you know, the little brother who can't even put his arms down because he has so many layers on)!
XOXO
Hey babe! Thanks for sharing your pictures with me!! My email address is...
jsnider@mead.k12.wa.us
XOXO
Post a Comment