We could have never painted this guy before he came. He is so tender, kind, and sweet. Often he does the unexpected and is turning out to be quite quirky. We always just say how nice he is. Yes, he has an opinion (strong at times), but we love that too and know the Lord will use it for his glory. He is a man of few words... we like to say he's exercising the wisdom from Proverbs, but also know that Lucy does much of his talking for him. He is my little man and I love him dearly. I cannot wait to see how the Lord continues to form him and feel blessed beyond all words to have him as my son.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
2
We could have never painted this guy before he came. He is so tender, kind, and sweet. Often he does the unexpected and is turning out to be quite quirky. We always just say how nice he is. Yes, he has an opinion (strong at times), but we love that too and know the Lord will use it for his glory. He is a man of few words... we like to say he's exercising the wisdom from Proverbs, but also know that Lucy does much of his talking for him. He is my little man and I love him dearly. I cannot wait to see how the Lord continues to form him and feel blessed beyond all words to have him as my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Will!
Post a Comment