Shannon - You have got to get a subscription to Cooks Illustrated. I got it for Conner for Christmas one year and it is so cool. I think that you would like it since you like to bake. It is cool because it does not have any advertising and because it is not Posh. Different issues feature different recipes. (i.e. - they will cook Lemon Pepper Chicken and they will write, 6 recipes and 25 chickens later we think this is the best way to cook Lemon Pepper Chicken. They are not posh because they test different brands of things and if the generic is better they will just tell you it is better. Anyway, we sure have enjoyed it and I thought you might too. I hope that you are doing well.
1 comment:
Shannon - You have got to get a subscription to Cooks Illustrated. I got it for Conner for Christmas one year and it is so cool. I think that you would like it since you like to bake. It is cool because it does not have any advertising and because it is not Posh. Different issues feature different recipes. (i.e. - they will cook Lemon Pepper Chicken and they will write, 6 recipes and 25 chickens later we think this is the best way to cook Lemon Pepper Chicken. They are not posh because they test different brands of things and if the generic is better they will just tell you it is better. Anyway, we sure have enjoyed it and I thought you might too.
I hope that you are doing well.
Post a Comment