<
This boy has a tender heart. I found this picture of Nate and Will from when Will was a baby and set it on a dresser. Will then found it and carried it with him everywhere for most the day. He hooked it on his pocket, set it down in front of him wherever he sat, and put it on the dresser next to his bed while he napped. I don't blame him, he's got a good dad.
<

This boy has a tender heart. I found this picture of Nate and Will from when Will was a baby and set it on a dresser. Will then found it and carried it with him everywhere for most the day. He hooked it on his pocket, set it down in front of him wherever he sat, and put it on the dresser next to his bed while he napped. I don't blame him, he's got a good dad.
<


1 comment:
That literally warms my heart. I love it.
Post a Comment