Friday, April 30, 2010
Picnic
Growing up It wasn't abnormal to be at our neighborhood beach in Bellevue 3 nights a week in the summer for picnics- oh I love that beach, so many memories. It's crazy to think about our kids creating those memories now. We went on a picnic last night and had such a relaxing time. The kids threw rocks into the ocean, hunted for decapitated crabs and climbed in the tree with dad. I decided I want to have picnics there in the summers. A lot of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I love the tree pictures with Nate and Lucy. They are just beautiful.
We had picnics multiple nights a week at a beach on Lake Washington growing up too and often a few other families would come so there were always friends there. They are some of my very favorite memories from my childhood.
Such sweet pictures, Shan! Love them all!
Oh I love that park... one of the best in Bham. Looks like you all had a great time!
beautiful pictures!
I'm Missy Jensen's mom. She has a link with your blog and I check it every so often. I always admire your great pictures. The ones is this post are exceptional! What type of camera do you have? I know it really is the one behind the camera, but I may be in the market for a different camera and I'm just wondering what you use. If you get time or interest you can comment on my blog or give Missy the info. Thanks so much. God Bless. Faith Johnson
Post a Comment