Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My grad!

IMG_2955
On to first grade is Miss Lu.  She had a wonderful first year of Kindergarten.  I really can't believe I have a first grader- time is going by so fast.
IMG_2920
Lucy got to be in front of the microphone.  She thought it was her own personal mic.  You can't tell in this picture, but she kept leaning forward and singing in the mic- it was great, and not surprising at all.
IMG_2927

IMG_2939
(check out the paper grad hat)
IMG_2949
Mrs. Robertson was wonderful.  She loved the kids so well and held them to really high standards.  She laid a wonderful foundation for Lu and I am so grateful.
IMG_2943
Of course, faithful Nicole came with cupcake and flowers in hand.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw a bhs logo - B'ham Christian? my old alma mater? If so, I have heard my picture is somewhere on the walls... so long ago. Congratulations to Miss Lucy! Jenny

Colleen said...

Oh, yes, time does go by so very fast. Too fast!