Happy 6 Lucy! We had a fabulous birthday party out at Nate's sister's farm that ended up being way bigger than I had originally intended, but it was great! Lots of activities and good times. Lucy was glowing and as the truck ride was happening she shouted, "this is the best birthday ever!" Can't believe I have a 6 year old going into the 1st grade. Love you Lu!
Check out my beautiful cake artistry. Not quite as good as my sisters. Clearly it doesn't run in the family.
Happy Birthday, Lucy! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes? And I LOVE your cake and I can guarantee the kids loved it just the way it was. And I love that Kathy wrote that she was "wearing a pony!"
HAHAAAAAAA Jenny thanks for catching that! I didn't even realize it until I read your comment and I thought "what the...??" Ha! Miss you.....and Shannon, you know what I mean. ;)
4 comments:
What a fun party!! Looks like Lucy had a blast - love the picture of her wearing a pony in her bathing suit. Such pure summer fun! :D
Looks like a great party! Wish we could have been there! Lame cake. ;-)
Happy Birthday, Lucy! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes? And I LOVE your cake and I can guarantee the kids loved it just the way it was. And I love that Kathy wrote that she was "wearing a pony!"
HAHAAAAAAA Jenny thanks for catching that! I didn't even realize it until I read your comment and I thought "what the...??" Ha! Miss you.....and Shannon, you know what I mean. ;)
Post a Comment