
Lucy woke up to waffles with berries and whipped cream, bacon and hot chocolate, along with this sweet little birthday outfit and a few other little treats.

Her major request was that we go bowling. We didn't know quite how to swing it with all the kiddos, but it was pretty successful. The 3 babes just chilled (for the most part) in the strollers while we did a speed round of bowling. I won by 4, 146 to 142. I think Wii has helped my bowling game.







We also let Lucy pick out a kite at a local toy store and then want to a park to fly it and have a picnic. It was a wonderful day.

2 comments:
Can I have my birthday with you guys next? What a sweet day you made for Lucy! You're such a good mama!
so fun! I can't believe your little girl is 6!
Post a Comment