Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do you want the good news or bad news first?

I'm a good news first kind of gal, so that's what I'll give. It snowed!!! Only 2 or 3 inches, but enough to get the kids out in the snow and do a little sledding. The twins also got to meet snow for the first time and were quite intrigued by it, until they got cold, then they just cried.



IMG_7083



IMG_7088

IMG_7092

IMG_7020

IMG_6988


And the bad news. One kids is missing from these pics- well, this is because he was inside throwing up. We recovered from lice just in time to get the stomach bug... oh boy!  (and now anyone who's hung out with us lately is concerned, here's an early apology)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Shannon! Hoping the rest of you Walker clan stay healthy! :)

Jen said...

Oh, Shan! I love the photos!!

I am so sorry to hear Will didn't get to enjoy the snow! Hope he's feeling better soon (and that he gets to throw a few snowballs soon)!

XOXO

Meaningful Mama said...

Love these pics!

SarahFaye said...

I love the pictures. You have such a beautiful family Shannon.