Tuesday, February 12, 2008

U is for Unfailing

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Great picture... and true!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea for this picture and love the picture itself!

Conner said...

can I just tell you that this alphabet thing is spreading? I have an accquaintance in SC who started doing it, and I just came across a complete stranger's blog who is doing it too! Look what you started! Pretty cool!

Conner said...

if you go through my blog to theBUCZKOWSKI blog, she is doing it. Then I also went through the Scrivener blog to her friend LT's blog. SHe is doing it as well. It is so fun to find other people doing it. Way to start a cool trend!

Maryanne said...

Love this photo! I recently found an old Bible in a freebie pile, and it was such a treasure. But makes me sad that it was sitting there, free.