Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Gardens

This is one of my favorite sculptures at the gardens. It is a family that is floating and spinning out of delight. It always makes me happy when I look at it. Below is some Chihuly art.


We went to the gardens again as our Saturday morning field trip. There was a funky french artist featured (Niki)- I wasn't quite feeling the style- but it was fun to look at.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Chihuly piece looks like blades of grass in some sort of fantasy land! This looks like a really great place! I wish we had things like that near here... We can't even get a Farmer's Market righ!!! :)

Larson Famdango said...

I know that I have said this before but you are so amazing at your photography. I am very impressed with this talent. I hope you are feeling good, and not to tired from children and baby #3

Kristen said...

You changed your background color. A lighter shade of blue. Love the pictures, miss the gardens, can't wait to see you!

Donna said...

I just noticed another comment on your photography, but Shannon, you rock! Your pictures are INCREDIBLE, and you are so talented. What a cute little family! Love you guys!

Stacie296 said...

What beautiful colors on those pictures!!! Love you Shan.

Rory and Jen said...

Hey Shannon,
This isn't the one where you announced you were prego but I figured I should just comment on the most recent post. Congrats! We were trying to catch up to you guys too. Guess after our next baby is born we'll have to get right back at it to keep up.
Love you guys, rory, jen, cj, & the newB

Tracy said...

I am loving your pics! They always have such vivid color. I just got a new camera and am having fun trying to figure things out. I will be coming to you with questions:)