I've been telling my kids for sometime now that we would go on the carousel, but we never get there early enough (it's only free before 10). Well, this time we made it. Lucy loved it! Will, hmmm, I think you can tell what he thought. I can't look at that picture without laughing (am I cruel?) Oh yes, and did I mention that both Will and Carter's "special" blankets were lost during this zoo extravaganza? Don't worry, they were both found. Anyway, it was good to get out and burn off some of the kiddos energy and it was a gorgeous day!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Zoo
I've been telling my kids for sometime now that we would go on the carousel, but we never get there early enough (it's only free before 10). Well, this time we made it. Lucy loved it! Will, hmmm, I think you can tell what he thought. I can't look at that picture without laughing (am I cruel?) Oh yes, and did I mention that both Will and Carter's "special" blankets were lost during this zoo extravaganza? Don't worry, they were both found. Anyway, it was good to get out and burn off some of the kiddos energy and it was a gorgeous day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hahahaha! Will has that reaction to a lot of things, doesn't he? That is an adorable shot of Lucy. Oh, how I miss the St. Louis Zoo. Love you!
Love the pictures!! Hope you're feeling better!
The St. Louis zoo is so fun! I don't think I've been there in 6 years, though! Poor Will.
My husband WILL NOT let me touch his books... ESPECIALLY the theology ones! (so I'm really impressed that yours put up with that girly nonsense!) Bryan's are all organized by type (architecture, philosophy, theology...) I can just see the look of horror I'd get if he came home and they were 'magically' re-arranged rainbow-style! :) hahaha
I don't know what I'm going to do with that last watercolor painting. I bought one of my friend's watercolor projects to hang up, so that one may just stay in the folder for a while. Sadly that's what happens to a lot of those really neat painting and photography projects. Maybe when we move, I'll be able to re-arrange what's hanging up and change out some things I'm tired of looking at with some of the projects from the last year!
Post a Comment