Monday, April 27, 2009

I heart Faces

kids entry
Here's sir William with his reflection and sister Lucy's reflection too...
IMG_9640
adult entry
reflection in an ornament
IMG_8634

So, I found this website "I heart faces". They have photography tips, editing ideas and weekly photo contests. It's a really fun website to look around. Anyways, I decided to submit a pic this week. The category was "reflection". There are some really great submissions so I don't expect to win, but it's just kind of fun to be part of something. Check out the link below to see some of the other pictures entered.

11 comments:

Mom 2 Four said...

That is a really nice photo, he is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome entry! I love the editing.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love it - the editing, the black and white, and his cute face!!!

Taylor said...

Great picture, he is super cute!

Emily said...

Nice framing, great B&W picture!

Mrs. Bird said...

Good work! Both are great shots!

Heidi said...

They are both great, but I especially love the B&W drama of the first one.

Shae said...

oh I love the ripply look of the first one. Great job

Jessi said...

Really cool / beautiful shots, the first one especially is very interesting. Is that some kind of fountain?

lislynn said...

That top one is so sweet. I love that there's an "extra" face reflected in it :)

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Great shots! So glad you joined the fun:-)

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces