Awesome!
WOW!I remember talking to Nate at Ave. Bread when you were pregnant. It doesn't seem that long ago! Lucy is going to love school!!!
Growing up so fast! We're so excited for her.
Wow, already!? Have I mentioned lately that Lucy is beautiful! ;) Fun times!
man, lu looks like a model with her hair wet and her head back and only the slightest smile on her face. ha.
I love this picture Shannon, so crisp, clean and clear. She is very pretty.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome!
WOW!
I remember talking to Nate at Ave. Bread when you were pregnant. It doesn't seem that long ago! Lucy is going to love school!!!
Growing up so fast! We're so excited for her.
Wow, already!? Have I mentioned lately that Lucy is beautiful! ;) Fun times!
man, lu looks like a model with her hair wet and her head back and only the slightest smile on her face. ha.
I love this picture Shannon, so crisp, clean and clear. She is very pretty.
Post a Comment