When I take pictures at the gardens I often get close ups. When we leave, I want to be able to look back and remember the landscape. So, here are at least a few that look at the gardens from a distance. Now, this concludes my posts from the gardens. I don't think I've quite done it justice, it's beautiful and no picture can capture the peace you feel there. This will be missed.
I was not the only one with the idea to go to the gardens on this sunny beautiful days. One nice thing about the gardens is that even when a lot of people are there it doesn't feel that crowded. It is just so huge!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Shan! Beautiful pics! Hope you guys are doing well. I can't believe how big little Ada is getting...she will be a little girl by the time we meet her:( When do you guys head to Bham...soon?
Post a Comment