
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Stocked up for winter
Any of you that know me even somewhat well would be shocked by the news that I gave up coffee, the caffeinated variety at least. And because I have somewhat of an issue with (obsession) having a drink in my hand at all times, I went and stocked up on tea. Now, for those of you wondering what teas to get for winter, I highly suggest at least purchasing the lemon ginger (Fred Meyer) and Vanilla Cinnamon Black tea, both are oh so good! And if you can't quite make it to the store, just come here and enjoy a cup with me anytime!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! You're inspiring me... have cut back from about 2 to 1 cup of coffee per day but really need to nix it all together. And you know I love those TJ's teas!
If you can find it, check out the Clipper teas. Their Very Berry and Sleepy teas are so, so good. Happy tea drinking!
I just bought an hour ago the Vanilla cinnamon wondering what the heck it was going to taste like. If I don't like it, I guess I know who to give it to. Does sound pretty tasty though.
Love, Maz
If you're interested in a good black tea (must be drunk with milk), the Irish tea Barry's from World Market is excellent. It's not decaf, but tea is generally has less caffeine anyway.
Wish I could sit and sip with you!
Why'd ya cut out coffee? I have a favorite tea though...Honey Chamomile Vanilla Tea by Celestial Seasonsings.
In one of my crazy vivid pregnancy dreams I've been having, I actually dreamed about the lemon ginger tea. It must have REALLY stuck with me because I thought my husband would like that one when I read this post...
I gave up coffee too! I gave it up as part of a Clean Eating Challenge at our gym and I found I was so much calmer, less stressed and had less anxiety! My favorite tea is from Target of all places, Spiced Coconut Thai with coconut cream from an asian market!
Post a Comment