Friday, October 12, 2007

The House- part 2

I posted a couple pics already of our house, but more were requested. We're pretty close to feeling moved in, but still need to add some finishing touches. For the most part we really love living here, a house is just so different than an apartment.


The kiddos room.


Our room, still need to put up the curtains though


The dining room


The unfinished basement that I tried to turn into livable space for us. Nate and I have our desks down here, couches and tv. The other 2/3 of the basement is used for storage.

4 comments:

Kathy Day said...

So cute Shannon! How nice to live in a cute house that would cost $2 million over here in Seattle... :)

We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I like your cute house. You've done a great job with the decorating. I especially like the kids room and your room - maybe the colors, but I like the little dots (don't know what they are) over the crib. I also like that my painting is hanging in the basement. :-)

Tracy said...

Your home is so cute and warm...I love it! Hope we get to come visit sometime...we miss you guys!

sbh said...

did i tell you that i talked to restoration hardware about new cushions for my couch...which means that you can have my old ones (with the covers!!) when the new ones arrive! yea! your house looks very fun and cozy.