I took this pic of Lucy and Nate and I were both struck by how old she looks. We both felt like we were looking at her in Middle School or High School. Just last night our friend Peter told us that her face is looking older. Our little girl is growing up.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My goodness! She does look so much older. I was looking at a pciture of Lucy the other day. It was from the goodbye party at Avenue bread last summer before we all headed to St. Louis. It was amazing to me how much older Lucy looks in just a years time. Her hair has grown so much too! What a beauty. Miss you! Miss you! Miss you!
Love,
KK
(Hey, looks like I might become a better comment-leaver on the blog!) :)
Post a Comment