"These boots are made for walking" would not have been a fitting title, as Lucy hardly knows what walking is. I get tired just watching her, how does she just keep going? I would not be the one to ask, neither would Will, but I think I know someone who might have the answer... her father, or her father's mother who raised a very very busy boy. Nate's parents had him doing laps around the house to burn off all his excess energy. Edie, I think I'm going to need to get some tips from you. Off of that topic, onto fashion. Aren't these great boots? I'm sure they will get loads of wear and tear this season, actually they already have. I wish they came in my size!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
These boots are made for running
"These boots are made for walking" would not have been a fitting title, as Lucy hardly knows what walking is. I get tired just watching her, how does she just keep going? I would not be the one to ask, neither would Will, but I think I know someone who might have the answer... her father, or her father's mother who raised a very very busy boy. Nate's parents had him doing laps around the house to burn off all his excess energy. Edie, I think I'm going to need to get some tips from you. Off of that topic, onto fashion. Aren't these great boots? I'm sure they will get loads of wear and tear this season, actually they already have. I wish they came in my size!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
shannon-
I love the boots. Dressing girls is so fun. Your kids are adorable and I can't wait to see pictures of Halloween costumes. Have Fun!!!
anna
They are great boots! I too would wear them if they came in big girl sizes. :)
Post a Comment