We got two mini-guitars for the kiddos. They are quite enamored with them and there is already talk of starting a band of sorts- I'll keep you posted on that.
Fun! I will totally sing back-up for them if they want. :) Has Lucy taken some spills? I like the matching cuts on the knees. Can't wait to see you on Friday! You and the kids are coming too, right? Love ya!
That junk in the trunk site is neat! I want to know if you've ever seen a picture of the inside of their house on there... I would be very very interested to know where they put all of that stuff. I'm picturing knick-knacks EVERYWHERE totally covering every free surface area. That's probably not true at all but at the rate she buys, there's no way there's enough room to display everything!
That makes WAY more sense! So fun! I just got home from work and I'm going to check it out for real.. I just scanned it this morning before I left! My hubby is in Seattle this week! I immediately wanted to ask you about some fun places he should go while he's there.
6 comments:
Fun! I will totally sing back-up for them if they want. :) Has Lucy taken some spills? I like the matching cuts on the knees. Can't wait to see you on Friday! You and the kids are coming too, right? Love ya!
Look at those little hands! That is fantastic! Lucy should definately sing! They would be brother and sister like The White Stripes!
Now if you find the secret to keeping said guitars intact for more than six months, let me know, 'k? ;-D
That junk in the trunk site is neat! I want to know if you've ever seen a picture of the inside of their house on there... I would be very very interested to know where they put all of that stuff.
I'm picturing knick-knacks EVERYWHERE totally covering every free surface area. That's probably not true at all but at the rate she buys, there's no way there's enough room to display everything!
That makes WAY more sense! So fun! I just got home from work and I'm going to check it out for real.. I just scanned it this morning before I left! My hubby is in Seattle this week! I immediately wanted to ask you about some fun places he should go while he's there.
I love that Lucy and Will are following in their papa's footsteps! LOVE the photo too! You amaze me!
XOXO
Post a Comment