Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not feelin it


Right now, I'm just not feelin so cute. It begins with the baby belly. It's the kind of baby belly that everyone is afraid to acknowledge as a baby belly and thinks that it might just be a mom "letting herself go" as some might say. Maternity clothes fit, but still not quite ready to fully venture into them. On top of it, I got pink eye, causing my eyes to turn totally pink and swollen (thus the cucumbers on the eyes), and I got one of my least favorite haircuts in a long time. You go to the hairdresser with grandiose ideas- transformation about to occur, lights, flashes, and bibbity bobbity boo- a new you! Well, this haircut was more like bibbity bobbity splat! I don't know if I'm just really bad at describing what hairstyle I want or what- but hair rarely turns out how I imagined it would. Anyway, a bad trio I got going on here. So there ya have it, however, I have a hard time leaving a blog entry on a negative note, so I painted my toe nails today- and my toes feel cute (:

3 comments:

Lori said...

I am glad your toes are feeling cute. :) Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. Are you liking your hair any better today?

Anonymous said...

My last hair cut in March was the worst I've had in a long time too. Picture JoHnny Depp in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory... I cried the whole way home and wore my hair up for six weeks.

Kat said...

I got pink eye when I was pregnant with Laine too! I'm not sure what it is, but I was prone to pick up more infections and illnesses when pregnant. I feel for you. Hope it goes away quickly.