Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We made a trip to the Botanical Gardens in Bellevue- they were beautiful, but nothing compared to St. Louis' gardens. It was a beautiful day!



We found this little hobbit door, that could have been easily missed, at the gardens. I was quite curious what was inside- so were the kids. I'm not sure if this picture captures Lucy saying, "why is nobody answering", or if it's when she realized that it was dad making that creepy hobbit (sounded more like a witch to me) voice and not the creature behind the door.
p.s. fellow blogging friends, my parents computer is not letting me leave comments on other's blogs, I'm still checking up on them though!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hahaha! I can just imagine the creepy hobbit/witch voice. :) That is the cutest little hobbit door. Your flower pictures are beautiful! Love ya! Oh, and I still have the kiddo's toothbrushes. Ooops!

Anonymous said...

I just found out the Botanical Gardens in Brooklyn are free on Sundays! All of your great flower pictures have really made me want to go!!!

I'm sad about the commenting thing!