


Quite a fascinating day at the park I must say. Caterpillars were the talk of the hour and the cause of much drama. I made the mistake of giving the caterpillar that Emma asked me to hold to her sister Elena. When Emma came back she asked for her caterpillar and a total look of guilt came over my face as I realized what I had done. Emma went to ask Elena for the caterpillar, more out of desperation than hope, and of course, Elena pointed in every which direction to show Emma where the caterpillar was. No caterpillar was found. Let's just say, I was in the dog house. I pulled up my britches and went a huntin' for a caterpillar- and thank goodness, one was found. This is only one of the caterpillar stories from our day at the park with the cousins. It was actually the first time all of them have been together and it was quite entertaining to see their personalities together.

3 comments:
Thank goodness you found another one! Will looks really perplexed by that little wiggly furry thing...
I LOVE that picture of Will. He looks so amazed it almost looks like he is acting but I'm guessing that he doesn't do that:) So cute!
You guys sound like you are having a great time getting to connect with people you haven't seen in quite a while.
We miss you.
Lori
Post a Comment