Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fireman Art

We went to visit our friend Art at the fire station today. Will is totally obsessed with fire trucks so going to the fire station was about the best thing that ever could have happened to him. We got the full blown tour.



I was just about to ask to get a picture of Art with the kids in front of the truck when the big siren sounded and he was off in his ambulance to protect and help the people- go Art!  So, the picture of him leaving is about the best I can do.  Thanks Art for the tour, you made Will (and Lucy's) day.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Fun!! I'm so glad you were able to do that before you went back to St. Louis. Diana was telling me about it this morning. Good times! By the way, all the family is LOVING your pictures of AB. I can't say thank you enough. Thank you!

Love,
KK