
Though she might not look it, Lucy was quite please when she discovered that, "They make bubblegum ice cream?!?" After sailing we made a stop at the local ice creamery. It was so hot we could barely keep up with the melting ice cream- thank goodness for wipes, a mom's best friend (thank goodness for espresso chip ice cream too, another one of mom's best friends)

3 comments:
LoL- yuck, I hate bubblegum ice cream. Why did we like that stuff so much as a kid? LOL.
Espresso chip is my favorite! I wish we would have had time to stop by the ice cream shop for some local goodness! Miss you!
~J
I've always wondered (since I can't ever remember what I did as a kid) if the gum in bubble gum ice cream is edible or if you just hoard it in your mouth and chew it as you eat.
What did Lucy do?
Is it so nice to be home? For me there was just something about being in my own space again with my own things after a summer in someone else's house.
Post a Comment