Thursday, August 7, 2008
Fiona's Four
This summer we have learned what it would be like to have a neighbor with kids the same age as yours- delightful! Fiona lives next door to my mom and whenever we were as grandma's we would swap Lucy and Fiona back and forth. They had such a fun summer together. Lucy went to her first movie with Fiona and her three siblings. We've also taken Fiona to a splash park and had popsicle events. Anyway, Lucy has loved it and it was all topped off with Fiona's 4th birthday- this was quite the celebration. There were ponies, face painters, bunnies, chickens, frame decorating, pinatas, and games- no shortcuts here! The kids loved it (do I even need to say that?)



We had to force Will onto the pony. We found that he often needs to be forced to do things- but than loves it. He was holding back a smile the whole time he was on the pony.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pony rides??!! I wish I knew Fiona and could have gone to her birthday party. I'm glad Lucy had a friend nearby this summer.
Post a Comment