My family has gone to Medina days for 35 years and we thought the parade was going to be canceled because of the rain, but it cleared up and off we marched. Now, Medina days starts with a parade, then there are many festivities following. We scrambled this jester outfit together for Lucy. Actually, Nate wore this costume when he was 12 and he passed it down. We ended at Auntie Karolyns, played pickle ball, chased the dog and relaxed. I might note that my mama is well represented in this blog post. She has been underrepresented this summer in the blog world- but definitely not in our summer. We have had so many adventures together, mom I love you- you're one hot mama!
Good Old Medina Days, whenever I look at your blog I get so homesick, so Todd and I have decided we need to make a trip up so thanks for the inspiration. I hope that you are feeling well and having fun with family!
1 comment:
Good Old Medina Days, whenever I look at your blog I get so homesick, so Todd and I have decided we need to make a trip up so thanks for the inspiration. I hope that you are feeling well and having fun with family!
Post a Comment