No, Will doesn't think he's batman... he knows he's batman and he's getting more convinced of this everyday as his batman apparel is ever so increasing. He now has batman pj's with cape and all (thanks Stacie), batman sword with sound effects, an arm shooter thingy, a batman water bottle, and batman sunglasses. He has even gotten to the point at times where he won't respond if I identify him as "Will". He gives me a look like, "that's not my name" and I quickly rephrase, "I mean batman".... and then he quickly answers. Let's just say that I feel safe, I mean I live with the real batman- and if any of you think differently, bring it up with Will... I mean batman.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Batman!
No, Will doesn't think he's batman... he knows he's batman and he's getting more convinced of this everyday as his batman apparel is ever so increasing. He now has batman pj's with cape and all (thanks Stacie), batman sword with sound effects, an arm shooter thingy, a batman water bottle, and batman sunglasses. He has even gotten to the point at times where he won't respond if I identify him as "Will". He gives me a look like, "that's not my name" and I quickly rephrase, "I mean batman".... and then he quickly answers. Let's just say that I feel safe, I mean I live with the real batman- and if any of you think differently, bring it up with Will... I mean batman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So... I guess he knows where batman lives now... I mean... since he is the real thing! :) That's really funny!!
Post a Comment