Cleary, this is Ada's face. But say it weren't Ada's face, who's would it be? Would it be mine? Nate's? Lucy's? Will's? Your neighbor's? (I'm open to all options). I'm torn right now, but would have to go with Nate's. However, I've looked at some of Lucy's baby pictures and she actually looked quite similar to Ada. Right now it looks like Ada might be a little red head. We'll see, Lucy tricked us a few times with her hair (first we thought brown, then red, then blonde), so I'm waiting to give my final answer on her hair. One thing I do know is that she is totally sweetness and I LOVE having a little baby to cuddle (she actually sits still! A novelty these days, I must say).
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Who's face is this?
Cleary, this is Ada's face. But say it weren't Ada's face, who's would it be? Would it be mine? Nate's? Lucy's? Will's? Your neighbor's? (I'm open to all options). I'm torn right now, but would have to go with Nate's. However, I've looked at some of Lucy's baby pictures and she actually looked quite similar to Ada. Right now it looks like Ada might be a little red head. We'll see, Lucy tricked us a few times with her hair (first we thought brown, then red, then blonde), so I'm waiting to give my final answer on her hair. One thing I do know is that she is totally sweetness and I LOVE having a little baby to cuddle (she actually sits still! A novelty these days, I must say).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I go with Nate's too.
Post a Comment