Wow! She's looking so different already! I love to see babies faces start to "pop out" and not be all smooshy and new-borny. Adorable.
Ah man...I just want to squeeze that little one!
Thanks Shannon....just what I wanted. I'm with Lucy.....my mind just can't handle Ada's cuteness! Maz
Oh, my good grief. I need to cut off all contact with friends who are still bringing up babies. I am so missing that stage! And yet, when I was there, I looked ahead longingly. Life's funny like that...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! She's looking so different already! I love to see babies faces start to "pop out" and not be all smooshy and new-borny. Adorable.
Ah man...I just want to squeeze that little one!
Thanks Shannon....just what I wanted. I'm with Lucy.....my mind just can't handle Ada's cuteness!
Maz
Oh, my good grief. I need to cut off all contact with friends who are still bringing up babies. I am so missing that stage! And yet, when I was there, I looked ahead longingly. Life's funny like that...
Post a Comment