Monday, May 4, 2009

I heart Faces

IMG_9396
The theme this week was hats.  I decided to post another one for fun.  If you'd like you can add one or check out some of the other entries by clicking on the link below.

20 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

This is so beautiful. So old world.

McKay Family said...

Very nice conversion...very soft!

tiarastantrums said...

VERY PRETTY

Tiffany Williams said...

Stunning!

Anonymous said...

beautiful b&w, so sweet

Jessi said...

wow. You have a talent :)

Carmen said...

Beautiful picture, love the hat.....

Taylor said...

Gorgeous B&W!

Unknown said...

WOW...beautiful photo..I agree very old world.

Drew said...

This is gorgeous! The hat is beautiful, but she outshines it.

Dana said...

That is one amazingly gorgeous child!! and great photo!!

AJ said...

Lovely!

Mandi said...

Great picture!

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, Shannon!! Congratulations on your third place win. You certainly deserved it. What a gorgeous photo.

brooke b said...

Shannon -- just saw that you placed 3rd in the i heart faces contest. Such a great picture...much deserved! Its such a fun website...my friend Anne placed 10th a couple of weeks ago w/ a picture of her daughter, Kate, taking a picture (portrait contest, I think). Anyway, congrats! Very exciting! Brooke (Lindsey's sister)

Puna said...

Wow and it paid off! Beautiful child!

Unknown said...

What an aMAZING picture!! :-) I LOVE it so much - totally deserved the top 10 finish - congrats!!

Pam D said...

Lovely shot! Congrats on third place.. that's wonderful and well earned!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on such a perfectly lovely picture! It is fantastic!

Karen Schneider said...

Beautiful picture, so serene. Congrats on your win!