Wednesday, May 20, 2009
When it was nice....
We had so much fun for the day and a half it was actually nice outside. The beach was awesome! Sad to say, I never went swimming in the ocean- oh well. I think we probably could have spent all day and everyday at the beach. As far as a weather update- it's wild here. Seriously, if I didn't know better I would think a hurricane was coming. Just for fun Nate and I took Lucy and Will down to the beach for a change of scenery. We were blown and drenched within seconds. The waves are so amazing and you really feel the power of nature when standing right next to the ocean in such an intense storm. I wish we had a picture of us after, but we just ran in and took baths and showers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
These are great! Good job. So I just noticed that you left a comment on a photo of mine like 2 months ago about how to get the eyes to really sparkle. It is not something I am able to do everytime, so part of it has to do with how good the lighting is to begin with. But, I will try to duplicate it a few times and see what I am doing consistently. It was a long time ago since I edited that pic so I am not sure what I did for that particular one. Anyway, these are wonderful. I particularly love the first one. Do they just enjoy posing for you? Or are you just able to get them to cooperate all the time. I find it amazing that they always seem willing. Good for them.
Awesome Shannon! So glad you guys had this time!
That first picture of the kids is stellar. What amazing colors!!
Post a Comment