Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day Off

IMG_4492
Nate and I went to the Farmer's market with the kids on his day off (Wednesday).  It wasn't open so we decided to kill sometime by going to the cupcake place and letting the kids pick one out.  Well, I picked one out too I must confess- it was quite yummy!
IMG_4509
Aren't these colors beautiful?
IMG_4517
Where will the twins fit again?  I think Lucy's trying to figure that one out by the look on her face.
IMG_4501
Good ol' Fairhaven.  We love walking around here.  It's my goal to try this double decker bus' food sometime in the near future- I can't believe I haven't yet, I've walked by it about a million times.  
 (On a side note, we're sick.  I'm not officially sick, but Ada's had a fever for 4 days and Lucy is throwing up.  You can pray this craziness will stop.  Summer's not for getting sick, right?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those tomatoes are beautiful! We are hoping to find a local farmer's market ASAP...

Jen said...

Um...where on earth is the cupcake place? Oh my...I need one!

Sorry your little family is sick! Hope everyone is up and better soon!

XOXO

Stacie296 said...

Maybe we should eat lunch here when we come to visit?