Friday, August 21, 2009

Sweetness Factor

IMG_4268


If you haven't met Ada yet, you're missing out. She is great, sweet and so good-spirited. She has not proved to be the neglected 3rd child- in fact is more like the spoiled 3rd with all the attention she gets. I haven't been great at documenting "baby stuff" with Ada (so maybe she is a bit neglected), but I'm going to do a quick catch up, so if you're anything like me, you might start zoning out or skipping over ... I'm not offended.

This girl is a mover and a shaker. She started army crawling around 6 months and by 7 months or so was full on crawling. She also is pulling herself up and cruising furniture. I think she is trying to keep up with her ever so busy siblings. Despite the many times we take things out of her hands, move her from here to there, and thwart her plans, she doesn't seem to be bothered and picks up where she left off. We definitely have another social daughter on our hands (good thing, cause she is always going to be surrounded by people) and is usually happy if she has someone to look at. She has just started to wave, clap, and point. As of now, she only has 2 teeth, I think she got those a month or so ago... I think. I don't know what more to say, but that she has a big crush on dad (I think dad has a crush on her too), she is a charmer. We are so thankful for this little person and love seeing her get a little bigger and bigger day by day.

No comments: