Oh they look so cute. They are holding hands and everything! Hmmm... I think you should take a nap or have a nice drink and listen to the silence around you. :)
Will looks like he has grown a foot! They both look cute and ready for school. Enjoy Ada. Hope you are all well. We love getting your email updates. God bless you.
6 comments:
relax
Oh they look so cute. They are holding hands and everything! Hmmm... I think you should take a nap or have a nice drink and listen to the silence around you. :)
Will looks like he has grown a foot! They both look cute and ready for school. Enjoy Ada. Hope you are all well. We love getting your email updates. God bless you.
If you feel like I do (and you probably are way MORE tired than I am), take a nap! You will soon be busy enough again! haha
I can't believe how big Lucy & Will are...crazy! Hope you were able to relax...miss you guys!
Love, love, love this photo!!!
Post a Comment