Coming into our neighborhood I didn't really know what to expect. In fact, when I first arrived I had forgotten how much of a college town Bellingham is. Though it's not
all college, you notice the students more when you're not one and our house is really close to campus. That said, I have been pleasantly surprised by how mixed our neighborhood is and that it isn't in fact all students. We do have some students, which is fine, but there's also some families, some young marrieds, and empty nesters. We feel very blessed to be in such a diverse neighborhood. One of our neighbors two houses down has a daughter a little older than Lucy and a son Will's age which is fantastic. Below are our kids with some of the neighbors doing a music march through the back alley. Here's Nate chasing Lucy with the fish. This actually wasn't the initial chase, I wish I had my camera ready for the initial chase- Will's face was priceless. Nate actually gutted this whole fish, which was messy business, but the meal was scrumptious.
No comments:
Post a Comment