Monday, September 14, 2009

So, my whole family came up a couple weekends ago to celebrate all the summer birthdays and to see the new house. It was really fun to have them all up. I must confess I didn't do a great job documenting (there are too many photographers in my family, I get lazy). Anyways, for a house warming gift, my sister Stacie brought up a bunch of canvases and paint. We all painted a canvas with the goal of it going up somewhere in the house. We'll see how many end up going up, but it was really fun.

IMG_4831
Here's the mantle of art with some missing.  My sister Jodi's is missing, and hers are awesome.  Will's room doesn't have much on the walls so I assigned her the job of painting a couple robots.  The robots are perfect and are now hanging in Will's room.  I think one of them kind of looks like Lucy's.  Mine are in the twins room (ada's now) and Nate went for a more modern piece that ended up down in Stacie's place.  
IMG_4819

IMG_4820


IMG_4823
Sister's in painting gear getting set up
IMG_4825
Will's masterpiece, we call it "Black Hole Sun"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard "Black Hole Sun" on the radio the other day and thought of Will's painting!